Email SubscriptionJoin 9,466 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- New #FreeJulianAssange Liverpool activist group joins the fight to mobilise their local community in support of the #WikiLeaks publisher!
- New #FreeAssange South Coast Group active in the Chichester area and beyond joins the fight to defend the WikiLeaks publisher!
- NetPol informs, educates how police surveillance is mapping protest movements. A must read for all WikiLeaks supporters who campaign and struggle to free its publisher Julian #Assange.
- Trade unionists support Julian Assange at the Tolpuddle Festival 2022
- 3/7/22 Birthday Solidarity Vigil in support of #WikiLeaks Julian #Assange
- To Parliament for #Justice4Assange – At the heart of British politics, join the Houses of Parliament Solidarity Vigil in support of #WikiLeaks publisher Julian #Assange 1-3pm Wednesdays July 2022
- A brilliant documentary about the #WikiLeaks publisher Julian #Assange watch Hacking Justice at Arthouse Crouch End – 6/7/22 6pm followed by Q and A with grassroots activists from JADC
- Marking Julian Assange’s 51st Birthday outside HMP Belmarsh Sunday 03/7/22 12-3pm – Join us!
- RT @jmcevoy_2: "Assange didn’t have any possibility of a fair legal process in the United States". This is an important interview with for… 2 days ago
- RT @longwalk4julian: On the final day of my walk from Hamburg to Belmarsh we met in Woolwich Arsenal & then continued to the prison where J… 2 days ago
- RT @JA_Defence: ! @longwalk4julian Belmarsh! Supporters greet his arrival with much admiration and we all march to the gates to protest thi… 1 week ago
- RT @StellaMoris1: This is extraordinary: On Mexico's independence day President @lopezobrador_ calls on Biden to #FreeAssangeNOW. Mexico ha… 1 week ago
- RT @SDonziger: BREAKING: Ice cream mogul @yobencohen of @benandjerrys is matching all donations to keep a mobile billboard supporting Julia… 1 week ago
Daily Archives: June 14, 2019
What we can expect now that the Home Secretary certified the extradition request for Julian Assange. Why at the moment we can still consider his signature as a formal step and not like the end of the story Continue reading