Writing to your MP in support of Julian Assange and in opposition to any US Extradition is extremely important. A concerned WikiLeaks supporter writing to their Member of Parliament had a wonderful response from her, which we publish below.
Email SubscriptionJoin 10,190 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Secret Power, Media Freedom and Democracy in the context of the Julian #Assange case, Saturday 28th of January, between 4-6pm at St. Pancras New Church, Euston Road, London. Join us!
- Attend the new FOIA Tribunal about the Julian #Assange Case Friday 27th of January 2023, 10 am
- Secret Power, #WikiLeaks and its Enemies, by Stefania Maurizi, Book Review by Helen Mercer
- Where to buy Stefania Maurizi’s Amazing book: ‘Secret Power WikiLeaks and its enemies’
- Important news about the Spanish Case of Julian Assange vs David Morales owner of UC Global
- Pls come 2 Belmarsh from 2/4pm on Sat 10th Dec+bring #YellowRibbons4Assange+coloured Xmas #Lanterns4Assange #UnitedWeWin🌎🎗
- As a gesture of solidarity with the Ring Around Parliament event which was held in London on Saturday 8th October 2022
- 18/10/2022 Hacking Justice Assange film at the Rio
- RT @WISEUpAction: ‘All the evidence, all the arguments are in Julian’s favour....but it’s a political case, with a biased judge, in a count… 4 days ago
- RT @DEAcampaign: Free Julian Assange: Noam Chomsky, Dan Ellsberg & Jeremy Corbyn Lead Call at Belmarsh Tribunal #FreeAssangeNOW #DropTheCha… 4 days ago
- RT @rabbleca: President Biden, currently embroiled in his own classified document scandal, should immediately drop the charges against Juli… 4 days ago
- RT @BvGroat: Thank you to Humanistically Speaking @HumanisticallyS for publishing my article on the persecution of #JulianAssange It is… 4 days ago
- RT @wikileaks: Ola Bini, friend of Julian Assange, who was arrested on the same day as the WikiLeaks publisher and falsely accused by Presi… 4 days ago