Writing to your MP in support of Julian Assange and in opposition to any US Extradition is extremely important. A concerned WikiLeaks supporter writing to their Member of Parliament had a wonderful response from her, which we publish below.
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Rest in Peace folk singer Jim Radford from Veterans for Peace UK
- #CorrectTheRecord in the #AssangeCase: 8 months later The BBC finally makes correction.
- 26/11/20 – Administrative hearing for Julian #Assange at Westminster Magistrates Court.
- #CorrectTheRecord in the Julian #AssangeCase : Prisonphone Ltd By Nina Cross
- What does a Fixed Penalty Notice issued by the MetPol under Corona Virus legislation look like?
- Misconduct in Public Office in the #Assange Case – Crime Reports Filed by Rod Driver for Paul Close, Emma Arbuthnot, Deborah Taylor, Michael Snow,
- 7/11/20 – Piccadilly Circus Vigil Arrests – Reports by Rachel and EF Press
- Twitter Campaign: Increasing awareness on Julian #Assange and #WikiLeaks
- RT @georgegalloway: Take a look please 38 minutes ago
- RT @martinbray3: @WISEUpAction @greekemmy vfpuk.org/reports/jim-ra… 4 hours ago
- RT @CiaronOReilly: In #Brisbane on Human Rights Day (Dec 10th) join #JulianAssange's dad John Shipton at a rally calling for Julian's relea… 9 hours ago
- RT @StellaMoris1: #BelmarshCOVID outbreak: Today I've been told the number of people infected with #COVID on Julian's house block is 56,… 18 hours ago
- RT @Bham4A: Just tweeting out my article on why I got involved to #FreeAssange #SaveJulian again for anyone who hasn't seen it yet https:/… 18 hours ago