Join the JADC Newsletter
Click here to join the JADC e-mail newsletter to receive notifications on upcoming solidarity actions.
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- 1st Scotland Must Resist Protest: 24th February 2020
- Correct The Record in the #Assange case – The BBC (Again!)
- Will Evening Standard correct the record in the Julian #Assange case?
- Correct The Record in The #Assange Case – Thomson Reuters
- Correct the Record in the #Assange case – The Evening Standard
- Westminster Magistrates’ Court, 25 March 2020 Julian Assange Administrative Court Hearing, Bail Application
- Iain Overton (Iraq War Logs) at ‘Anonymous Bites Back’ speaks in defence of Julian #Assange
- Interview with John Shipton from Defiance by Peter McCormack – Transcript
- RT @BvGroat: @MartySilkHack @WISEUpAction @wikileaks It would be a travesty if this was pushed through under the cover of a pandemic. 9 hours ago
- RT @MartySilkHack: US govt lawyer Mark Lewis says his side are "neutral" on adjourning @wikileaks founder Julian Assange's May extradition… 9 hours ago
- RT @NinaCross25: @greekemmy Baraitser's determination to place #Assange always in the most painful and injurious position and ignore the da… 10 hours ago
- RT @kirkkorner: Julian Assange's extradition hearing will resume in May despite the coronavirus lockdown, a judge has ruled. His lawyers… 13 hours ago
- RT @MElmaazi: Court adjourned until 1pm while lawyers prepare a court order amongst themselves which will outline temporary reporting restr… 16 hours ago