Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Luke Harding asked about our #FreeAssange picket outside The Guardian.
- The War on Journalism (film and live Q&A) The Case of Julian Assange
- Secret Warrants for ‘All Emails’ and Metadata of WikiLeaks Supporter Reveal Far-Reaching State Power Writes Mohamed El Maazi for Sputnik
- Write to the Lord Chancellor to #FreeAssange
- Julian Assange Prison Conditions constitute torture and he must be released writes Niki Konstantinidis
- Publico (Spain): A deputy inspector from the National Police and TEDAX sold equipment to spy on #Assange in London to UC Global
- What are the figures for #Covid19 among Belmarsh prisoners? Writes Niki Konstantinidis
- In December 2011, Sweden pursued preventing Julian Assange from applying to ECHR to appeal his case. In June 2012 this is exactly what happened.
- RT @BernardKeane: The campaign for a pardon for Julian Assange -- and the appalling behaviour of the judge in his case. Wonderful from @Fli… 17 hours ago
- RT @SMaurizi: Very interesting how for the first time in the last 5 years of my Foia case, @ICOnews sides with my #Foia case on @khrafnsson… 18 hours ago
- RT @SMaurizi: I’ve been fighting my #Foia case on Julian #Assange @khrafnsson,#SarahHarrison,@SwaziJAF: for the first time @ICOnews doesn’t… 18 hours ago
- RT @bjwinnerdavis: My daughter Reality Leigh Winner is still in prison. Her crime was to warn us about an attack on our voting systems, ou… 18 hours ago
- RT @greekemmy: From a year ago! Photos and videos from 25/01/2020 Rally with the Yellow Vests at Belmarsh prison in support of Julian #Assa… 21 hours ago