Correcting the record in the Julian Assange case is essential part of our solidarity work in support of the WikiLeaks founder and in these Corvid-19 days of social distancing hampering our street actions, provides an effective alternative of action with … Continue reading
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- In support of #WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange, this weekend in London: Join our solidarity vigil in Belmarsh on Saturday 25th and our flyering and fundraising expedition in Shepherds Bush on Sunday 26th
- Photos from 11/09/21 – A beautiful day of support for #WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange in London
- 27/28 October 21, Royal Courts Protest – Download and Print our New Flyer in support of #WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange
- Billboard Campaign! Join us at the Royal Courts of Justice 27/28 October 2021 for Julian #Assange’s Extradition hearing.
- New JADC Flyer for Craig Murray
- Free Craig Murray! Statement by the Committee to Defend Julian Assange
- What are the grounds for appeal a British judge has conceded to US DOJ in the Julian #AssangeCase ?
- Julian #Assange in his own words: “The distortion by the media of history is our single greatest impediment to advancement”
- RT @Isikoff: Like many, I assumed Pompeo's description of Wiki as a "non-state hostile intel service" was a grabby talking point. In fact,… 1 day ago
- RT @Hamburg4Assange: Auch @Hamburg4Assange Aktivisten haben an der #AlleFürAssange Kundgebung in Köln teilgenommen 😃 Eine AlleFürAssange K… 1 day ago
- RT @deepa_driver: The judges at Westminster Magistrates Court and in particular judges Taylor, Snow, Baraitser and Arbuthnot have a lot to… 1 day ago
- RT @alimay101234: What was Keir Starmer's role in the kidnap / murder plot to kill Julian Assange by the UK and US intell services? Asking… 1 day ago
- RT @medialens: Dear @BBCNews Why is this not making headlines on all your news programmes today? What are you afraid of? #JulianAssange… 1 day ago