For WikiLeaks supporters based in the UK the very idea that as tax payers we fund state persecution against the WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange is a point of grave consternation. Some of the the legal costs the British taxpayer is … Continue reading
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- The War on Journalism (film and live Q&A) The Case of Julian Assange
- Secret Warrants for ‘All Emails’ and Metadata of WikiLeaks Supporter Reveal Far-Reaching State Power Writes Mohamed El Maazi for Sputnik
- Write to the Lord Chancellor to #FreeAssange
- Julian Assange Prison Conditions constitute torture and he must be released writes Niki Konstantinidis
- Publico (Spain): A deputy inspector from the National Police and TEDAX sold equipment to spy on #Assange in London to UC Global
- What are the figures for #Covid19 among Belmarsh prisoners? Writes Niki Konstantinidis
- In December 2011, Sweden pursued preventing Julian Assange from applying to ECHR to appeal his case. In June 2012 this is exactly what happened.
- The Guardian on #Assange: A sinner repenteth or something else?
- #FreeAssange #DropTheCharges #NoExtradition twitter.com/deacampaign/st… 6 hours ago
- RT @StellaMoris1: David Davis MP on Assange case judgment: "It has been claimed that, because the Act does not specifically refer to polit… 7 hours ago
- RT @DEAcampaign: David Davis [@DavidDavisMP] yesterday in the House of Commons: "The decision to block the extradition of Mr #Assange this… 7 hours ago
- RT @greekemmy: It's tonight! Check out "The War on Journalism (film and live Q&A)" eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-war-on-j… @EventbriteUK 7 hours ago
- RT @bjwinnerdavis: democracynow.org/2021/1/21/head… 7 hours ago