By Alison Mason and Joe Brack JUSTICE FOR HARRY, JUSTICE FOR JULIAN … Solidarity with those trapped in injustice by the imbalance of the US/UK extradition Treaty The Extradition Treaty between the UK and the US is unbalanced in favour … Continue reading
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- 27/7/2020 Julian Assange Administrative hearing at Westminster Magistrates Court.
- Constituents lobby more Members of Parliament in support of WikiLeak’s Julian #Assange
- 10th Anniversary of #WikiLeaks Afghan War Diary – The War Criminals Walk Free
- Documentary: No Extradition: Julian #Assange’s Father & The Struggle for His Son’s Freedom.
- 21/7/2020 A Day in Action in London in support of Julian #Assange, Photos and Videos from The Old Bailey, Downing Street, Foreign Commonwealth Office
- Write to your Member of Parliament urging them to sign Early Day Motion #719 – Template Letter
- Justice for Harry Dunn, Justice for Julian Assange – Solidarity with those trapped in injustice by the imbalance of the US/UK extradition Treaty
- Tuesday 21st July 8:15 am @FollowWestwood call to action for Julian Assange
- RT @EfPress: @WISEUpAction #Candles4Assange Piccadilly Circus Ariya Outcry #FreeJulianAssange @wikileaks #KidnapTortureRendition https://t.… 3 hours ago
- RT @EfPress: @WISEUpAction #YellowRibbons4Assange #HMPSaveJulian Belmarsh witness Rachel from Birmingham Voice our Outrage @wikileaks #Kidn… 7 hours ago
- RT @greekemmy: An excellent all female panel will make the case for why as women we stand alongside Julian Assange. We send our solidarity… 7 hours ago
- Oh how we need #JulianAssange and #WikiLeaks right now. Instead, the US and UK are trying to kill them both. #SaveJulian 10 hours ago
- RT @StellaMoris1: US embassies cannot credibly preach to other countries that jailing journalists for doing their job undermines values tha… 10 hours ago