WikiLeaks supporters continue to write to their Members of Parliament educating them about the issues facing Julian Assange at British Courts, British prison and the years long persecution he has been under due to his WikiLeaks publications. We share here … Continue reading
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- This week’s Upcoming Events in support of Julian Assange: Flyering, Film Launch, Court, Vigils
- 27/7/2020 Julian Assange Administrative hearing at Westminster Magistrates Court.
- Constituents lobby more Members of Parliament in support of WikiLeak’s Julian #Assange
- 10th Anniversary of #WikiLeaks Afghan War Diary – The War Criminals Walk Free
- Documentary: No Extradition: Julian #Assange’s Father & The Struggle for His Son’s Freedom.
- 21/7/2020 A Day in Action in London in support of Julian #Assange, Photos and Videos from The Old Bailey, Downing Street, Foreign Commonwealth Office
- Write to your Member of Parliament urging them to sign Early Day Motion #719 – Template Letter
- Justice for Harry Dunn, Justice for Julian Assange – Solidarity with those trapped in injustice by the imbalance of the US/UK extradition Treaty
- RT @Consortiumnews: .@Bynickdavies, who worked in the Guardian "Bunker" with @Wikileaks editor #JulianAssange on the #AfghanWarLogs, speaks… 7 hours ago
- RT @couragefound: "The prosecution of Julian #Assange is a direct attack on the First Amendment. The outcome of this not only determines th… 7 hours ago
- RT @declassifiedUK: The son of Julian Assange’s senior judge is linked to an anti-data leak company created by the UK intelligence establis… 22 hours ago
- RT @SMaurizi: 1. Shocking statistics, BUT official ones from the #Pentagon and the US #CongressionalReportService: 17,645 US soldiers died… 1 day ago
- RT @JA_Defence: 13th August 2020 No Extradition - Film Launch for Julian #Assange - mailchi.mp/26b7359651ab/n… Buy your tickets now here https… 1 day ago