On the 17th of December 2020 is Chelsea Mannings Birthday. We honour her sacrifices, providing the world with a huge depository of information in the public interest. This Twitter campaign prepared by Antonia Omirou for @JA_defence focuses on exactly that. … Continue reading
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Please sign Open Letter to the Judges presiding over Julian Assange US vs Julian Assange at the High Court 27/28 Oct 21
- Join us tonight 26/10/21 at 6:30pm for a Free The Truth event: Stop the Torture: Free Julian #Assange at St.Pancras Church and online via livestream.
- End These Endless Wars – Free Julian #Assange
- 23rd of October Irish Dayof Solidarity with Julian #Assange – Join the actions!
- Response by Abena Oppong-Asare MP for Erith and Thamesmead to a #WikiLeaks supporter writing in defence of Julian #Assange
- Defend Julian Assange! Protect his life and work with #WikiLeaks – Call fo action! London, the World!
- Bear witness to the US Appeal to Extradite Julian Assange!
- In support of #WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange, this weekend in London: Join our solidarity vigil in Belmarsh on Saturday 25th and our flyering and fundraising expedition in Shepherds Bush on Sunday 26th
- Good luck finding any coverage of the #Assange case on the @BBCNews website. 1 hour ago
- RT @joejglenton: The only person being 'prosecuted just for doing their job' over the wars is Julian Assange. Consider this. 1 hour ago
- RT @StellaMoris1: Tomorrow's hearing will focus on Julian's arguments. Here is the defence skeleton: defend.wikileaks.org/wp-content/upl… 1 hour ago
- RT @kennardmatt: US medical witness in Assange case - who found the WikiLeaks founder's suicide risk is "manageable" - works for an academi… 1 hour ago
- RT @StellaMoris1: Today in court the US Government outrageously argued people with autism spectrum disorder shouldn't be parents: they clai… 2 hours ago