We have previously published a long read about how The Guardian help terminate Julian Assange’s political asylum which led to his arrest by the Metropolitan Police and incarceration at HMP Belmarsh, maximum security prison. Last year we held two protests … Continue reading
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Solidarity Vigil call out outside the High Court 9am Monday 24/01/22
- Injustice and Resistance Reflections on Tolpuddle Martyrs and Julian Assange #FreeTheTruth 26/07/2020
- Statement by JADC on the Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill and The Nationality and Borders Bill
- Upcoming Actions organised by JADC this Saturday 15/01/22 in support of Julian #Assange and #WikiLeaks
- International Festival of Whistleblowing Dissent and Accountability 8/05/21 Mohamedou Ould Slahi speaks about The Mauritanian and #CloseGuantanamo!
- Saturday 8/01/22 – A day of Solidarity with Julian Assange and #CloseGuantanamo Network
- New Flyer in solidarity with Close Guantanamo, marking 20 years since it opened. What we learned from #WikiLeaks #GitmoFiles and the heavy price Julian Assange is paying for the publication.
- The European Court of Human Rights Judgment: Ogreten and Kanaat v. Turkey pre-trial detention of journalists for publishing emails released on Wikileaks, recognised Human Rights Violation of Article 10 Freedom of Expression. What about Julian Assange’s detention?
- RT @rogerwaters: Hey Biden! Leave #Assange alone. 4 hours ago
- RT @GabrielShipton: We are witnessing one of the great injustices of our time. A Man, The embodiment of a pillar of our democracies is bein… 4 hours ago
- RT @deepa_driver: #AssangeCase #Assange Explanatory note from Birnberg Peirce - Julian’s solicitors https://t.co/T23DD3Q8t3 23 hours ago
- Free #Assange. https://t.co/pbDGSTJVOW 1 day ago
- Free #Assange. https://t.co/ZbivwApnJ1 1 day ago