Protest outside the British Consulate in Thessaloniki, Greece.
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Solidarity Vigil call out outside the High Court 9am Monday 24/01/22
- Injustice and Resistance Reflections on Tolpuddle Martyrs and Julian Assange #FreeTheTruth 26/07/2020
- Statement by JADC on the Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill and The Nationality and Borders Bill
- Upcoming Actions organised by JADC this Saturday 15/01/22 in support of Julian #Assange and #WikiLeaks
- International Festival of Whistleblowing Dissent and Accountability 8/05/21 Mohamedou Ould Slahi speaks about The Mauritanian and #CloseGuantanamo!
- Saturday 8/01/22 – A day of Solidarity with Julian Assange and #CloseGuantanamo Network
- New Flyer in solidarity with Close Guantanamo, marking 20 years since it opened. What we learned from #WikiLeaks #GitmoFiles and the heavy price Julian Assange is paying for the publication.
- The European Court of Human Rights Judgment: Ogreten and Kanaat v. Turkey pre-trial detention of journalists for publishing emails released on Wikileaks, recognised Human Rights Violation of Article 10 Freedom of Expression. What about Julian Assange’s detention?
- RT @rogerwaters: Hey Biden! Leave #Assange alone. 4 hours ago
- RT @GabrielShipton: We are witnessing one of the great injustices of our time. A Man, The embodiment of a pillar of our democracies is bein… 4 hours ago
- RT @deepa_driver: #AssangeCase #Assange Explanatory note from Birnberg Peirce - Julian’s solicitors https://t.co/T23DD3Q8t3 23 hours ago
- Free #Assange. https://t.co/pbDGSTJVOW 1 day ago
- Free #Assange. https://t.co/ZbivwApnJ1 1 day ago