There’s going to be a Benefit Gig for Bradley Manning at St Dogmaels Memorial Hall, Pembrokeshire on Easter Saturday 23 April 2011 from 8pm. Tickets £5. During the day, the Green Fair is happening at the same venue, with the possibility of the cafe raising funds for Bradley Manning if people volunteer to look after it.
Bands: Sugarbrute, REGIME, Pachamamma and acoustic
PROGRAMME FOR APRIL 23
- 10.00 am open doors, stalls and activities all day (discussions and workshops are in separate spaces)
- 11.00 am Art for the Planet, Legal status for the earth -discussion with Diana Marquand
12.00 am Maya and Siobhan Bootsy wonder show
- 1.00 pm Chor Gobaith – Choir
- 2.30 pm Chor Gobaith – Choir
- 3.00 pm Talk with Brian Mark on heat tariffs etc
- 4.00 pm Singing workshop
- 5.00 pm Future without (much) oil is upon us discussion
- 6.00 pm Moroccan sit-down meal with belly dance entertainment
- 8.00 pm Bradley Manning benefit gig with Sugarbrute, REGIME, Pachamamma and acoustic
All happening at St. Dogmaels Memorial Hall, St. Dogmaels, nr. Cardigan, West Wales, SA43 3HU.
For more info, contact: 01239 820971 or 01239 820951 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.