Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Response by Abena Oppong-Asare MP for Erith and Thamesmead to a #WikiLeaks supporter writing in defence of Julian #Assange
- Defend Julian Assange! Protect his life and work with #WikiLeaks – Call fo action! London, the World!
- Bear witness to the US Appeal to Extradite Julian Assange!
- In support of #WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange, this weekend in London: Join our solidarity vigil in Belmarsh on Saturday 25th and our flyering and fundraising expedition in Shepherds Bush on Sunday 26th
- Photos from 11/09/21 – A beautiful day of support for #WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange in London
- 27/28 October 21, Royal Courts Protest – Download and Print our New Flyer in support of #WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange
- Billboard Campaign! Join us at the Royal Courts of Justice 27/28 October 2021 for Julian #Assange’s Extradition hearing.
- New JADC Flyer for Craig Murray
- RT @AssangePer: Martedì 26 ottobre 2021 il nostro gruppo organizza una conferenza stampa alla Camera dei Deputati in collaborazione con @LA… 14 hours ago
- RT @suigenerisjen: New: @RepAdamSchiff, Chair of @HouseIntel, asks intelligence agencies for information about CIA's targeting of @WikiLeak… 14 hours ago
- RT @FreedomofPress: Drop the charges: a coalition of 25 press freedom, civil liberties, and international human rights groups calls on the… 1 day ago
- RT @deepa_driver: @lauraroslin7 @Candles4Assange @andrewfeinstein @derbyvegan @DEAcampaign @couragefound @DefenseAssange @SarcasmStardust @… 1 day ago
- RT @EfPress: @WISEUpAction #YellowRibbons4Assange Supporters at HMP Belmarsh demand: No more delay, no more lies, no more persecution! Th… 1 day ago
Author Archives: Sara Chessa
Roger Waters performs live in support of Julian Assange and sings “Wish you were here” in front of the Home Office Continue reading
Roger Waters’s speech before his live performance in support of Wikileaks’ publisher Julian Assange in front of the Home Office Continue reading
The former Pink Floyd Roger Waters sang “Wish you are here” for the Wikileaks’ publisher jailed in Belmarsh during a live concert organised in front of the UK Home Office Continue reading
The appeal hearing for the full access to the documents related to Julian Assange’s case has been held today at the Upper Tribunal, decision is expected on Friday The Court officers said they were not expecting such a public for the FOIA litigation … Continue reading
All the statements and opinions released by UN independent experts on Julian Assange’s case Continue reading
A letter has been sent by a cross-group of parlamentarians to the European Commission Vice-President Frans Timmermans to urge him uphold Assange’s human rights under international and EU laws Signs of life arrived from the European institutions, regarding Assange’s case. … Continue reading
All the reasons why Julian Assange’s lawyers asked judge Emma Arbuthnot to step down from the case. The conflict of interest explained Continue reading
What we can expect now that the Home Secretary certified the extradition request for Julian Assange. Why at the moment we can still consider his signature as a formal step and not like the end of the story Continue reading
A formal request of extradition for Julian Assange has been filed to officials in the UK by the US Justice Department. According to the United States’ treaty with Britain on this matter, the application has to be submitted within 60 … Continue reading