Email SubscriptionJoin 10.4K other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Julian Assange: ‘by selectively looking for material that is being kept secret, we’re able to selectively induce reforms that tend to have a positive human rights effect” A week of solidarity with the WikiLeaks publisher #FreeJulian Assange activists in the streets of London.
- Julian #Assange explains WikiLeaks publication the ‘Unconventional Warfare’ Manual. This week’s solidarity in the streets of London.
- Julian Assange is always on the side of the persecuted, here speaks out about the Armenia genocide, how the powerful seek to distort truthful information. A Week of solidarity in support of the #WikiLeaks publisher.
- Julian #Assange said: People often ask ‘what can I do?’ the answer is not so difficult: Learn Challenge Act Now
- Unite North West 522 Branch votes for a motion in defence for Julian #Assange 19/07/23
- Happy 52nd Birthday Julian #Assange! July 2023 from Belmarsh prison
- Julian Assange’s British walkabout continues at Stonehenge at the Summer solstice! :-)
- Julian #Assange UK walkabouts with a Madbloke :-) #FreeJulianAssange #2023TimeToSetHimFree
- Tweets by WISEUpAction
Author Archives: Sara Chessa
Roger Waters performs live in support of Julian Assange and sings “Wish you were here” in front of the Home Office Continue reading
Roger Waters’s speech before his live performance in support of Wikileaks’ publisher Julian Assange in front of the Home Office Continue reading
The former Pink Floyd Roger Waters sang “Wish you are here” for the Wikileaks’ publisher jailed in Belmarsh during a live concert organised in front of the UK Home Office Continue reading
The appeal hearing for the full access to the documents related to Julian Assange’s case has been held today at the Upper Tribunal, decision is expected on Friday The Court officers said they were not expecting such a public for the FOIA litigation … Continue reading
All the statements and opinions released by UN independent experts on Julian Assange’s case Continue reading
A letter has been sent by a cross-group of parlamentarians to the European Commission Vice-President Frans Timmermans to urge him uphold Assange’s human rights under international and EU laws Signs of life arrived from the European institutions, regarding Assange’s case. … Continue reading
All the reasons why Julian Assange’s lawyers asked judge Emma Arbuthnot to step down from the case. The conflict of interest explained Continue reading
What we can expect now that the Home Secretary certified the extradition request for Julian Assange. Why at the moment we can still consider his signature as a formal step and not like the end of the story Continue reading
A formal request of extradition for Julian Assange has been filed to officials in the UK by the US Justice Department. According to the United States’ treaty with Britain on this matter, the application has to be submitted within 60 … Continue reading