He’s being treated in the way that political prisoners are treated all over the world.’ John Pilger’s visit to Julian Assange in Belmarsh By Maxine Walker John Pilger was interviewed by Afshin Rattansi on 21 August. In this wide-ranging interview … Continue reading
Join the JADC Newsletter
Click here to join the JADC e-mail newsletter to receive notifications on upcoming solidarity actions.
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Upcoming Events in Support of Julian #Assange publisher of #WikiLeaks
- Canvassing in London’s Muswell Hill in support of Julian #Assange publisher of #WikiLeaks
- We pray for a miracle! A message of love, Why should we support Julian #Assange?
- 13/01/2020 at Westminster Magistrates Court for Julian #Assange Case Management hearing
- Julian #Assange banner flies high at Stop The War rally in Trafalgar Square
- Will Sadiq Khan answer the questions by London Assembly regarding CIA/Metpol #Assange surveillance?
- Upcoming Actions in support of #WikiLeaks Julian #Assange – January/February 2020
- Hacking Justice Doku & Diskussion zur »Causa #Assange«
- RT @gdelagasnerie: Le 29 janvier prochain, à 11 heures, Carta Academica remettra ses premiers ACADEMIC HONORIS CAUSA à Chelsea MANNING, E… 2 hours ago
- RT @LisaForMaine: Doctors want Julian Assange released to a hospital so that he doesn't die in prison. The persecution of Assange for publi… 2 hours ago
- RT @jlpassarelli: Every journalist in the world would potentially suffer the consequences of the precedent that would be set if Julian Assa… 2 hours ago
- RT @HorvatSrecko: First they came for @xychelsea, then they came for @Snowden and #Assange, now they are coming for @ggreenwald. Who are th… 1 day ago
- RT @wikileaks: Journalist Glenn Greenwald @ggreenwald "Charged With Cybercrimes in Brazil": nytimes.com/2020/01/21/wor… 1 day ago