Email SubscriptionJoin 9,344 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- NetPol informs, educates how police surveillance is mapping protest movements. A must read for all WikiLeaks supporters who campaign and struggle to free its publisher Julian #Assange.
- Trade unionists support Julian Assange at the Tolpuddle Festival 2022
- 3/7/22 Birthday Solidarity Vigil in support of #WikiLeaks Julian #Assange
- To Parliament for #Justice4Assange – At the heart of British politics, join the Houses of Parliament Solidarity Vigil in support of #WikiLeaks publisher Julian #Assange 1-3pm Wednesdays July 2022
- A brilliant documentary about the #WikiLeaks publisher Julian #Assange watch Hacking Justice at Arthouse Crouch End – 6/7/22 6pm followed by Q and A with grassroots activists from JADC
- Marking Julian Assange’s 51st Birthday outside HMP Belmarsh Sunday 03/7/22 12-3pm – Join us!
- Photos and videos from the Solidarity Vigil outside The Houses of Parliament Wednesday 22/06/22 and Kenny MacAskill MP speaks in Parliament in defence of Julian #Assange
- Correct the Record in the Julian #AssangeCase: The Private Eye’s factual errors in their Trial Errors
- RT @longwalk4julian: On Wednesday I said goodbye to my son. We walked together on many long roads. He has been great company & I will miss… 1 week ago
- RT @DavidShoebridge: Julian Assange's father and brother are in Parliament today. Why won't the Prime Minister meet with them and hear dire… 1 week ago
- RT @reazlepuff: Pardon rejected Happy Whistleblower Appreciation Day indeed https://t.co/TA4oTAwllx 1 week ago
- RT @longwalk4julian: I continue to walk to London, from Germany. I am with my son. We do this walk for Julian #Assange &free press. If we d… 1 week ago
- RT @wifeoftoast: Daniel Hale is no spy. He is a person who could not live with himself if he did not tell the U.S. people what was being do… 1 week ago