Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- What are the talking points of the Conservative party on the latest developments in the Julian #Assange case?
- Operation Pelican, latest on investigating the plot to terminate Julian Assange’s political asylum and his arrest by MetPol and secret services inside the Ecuadorian Embassy in London 11/04/19
- I wish more Members of Parliament were like Ben Lake of Plaid Cymru #EDM1177 #DontExtraditeAssange #JournalismIsNotACrime #FreeJulianAssange
- Julian Assange’s motivation in creating WikiLeaks and The World tomorrow – Journeyman Production: Videos
- A day of Infamy! 20/04/22 at Westminster Magistrates Court rubber stamping Julian #Assange’s US extradition
- Marking the 3rd Anniversary of Julian Assange’s brutal arrest inside the Ecuadorian Embassy, conviction and imprisonment at HMP Belmarsh where he lives today a remand prisoner.
- Julian #Assange marries the woman he loves after two years of obstraction from HMP Belmarsh and Home office, yet no guest permitted if they are journalist.
- Join us Sunday 10/04/2022 Marking 3 years from the brutal and arbitrary arrest of Julian Assange on 11/04/2019. Event organised by @JA_Defence
- RT @IthakaMovie: Last chance to see Ithaka in a cinema followed by a special q & a with Julian Assange's father, John Shipton. Book now -… 23 minutes ago
- RT @JordanChariton: The corporate media, aside from @YahooNews who broke it, has ignored the fact that the U.S. is prosecuting Julian Assan… 51 minutes ago
- RT @StellaMoris1: A silent one-person protest can be powerful. This was mine in front of @PritiPatel's Home Office today. #FreeAssangeNOW… 1 hour ago
- RT @greekemmy: Julian Assange should not be extradited to US to face espionage charges, Council of Europe tells Priti Patel https://t.co/uf… 1 hour ago
- RT @DEAcampaign: "If you’re a journalist, you should be investigating Julian Assange’s case for your own sake in the future. What about you… 21 hours ago
Tag Archives: Armistice Day
Catholic Workers and Veterans for Peace held an alternative Armistice Day event on Friday 11 November starting at the Occupy LSX site at St Paul’s Cathedral and concluding at the Bank of England. The ceremony outside the bank included naming … Continue reading