British society is waking up, Civil Society Institutions through their members mobilising are declaring their support of WikiLeaks Julian Assange opposing his extradition to the US. Over the next few years as the Extradition case goes through the British Courts, … Continue reading
Email SubscriptionJoin 10.4K other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Unite North West 522 Branch votes for a motion in defence for Julian #Assange 19/07/23
- Happy 52nd Birthday Julian #Assange! July 2023 from Belmarsh prison
- Julian Assange’s British walkabout continues at Stonehenge at the Summer solstice! :-)
- Julian #Assange UK walkabouts with a Madbloke :-) #FreeJulianAssange #2023TimeToSetHimFree
- #FreeAssange Activists commemorate on 11/04/2023 the 4th Anniversary of Julian Assange being violently arrested in the Ecuadorian Embassy – Photos and video by activist Naila Brown @BrownNaila
- Join us in commemorating the 4th Anniversary (11th April 2019) of Julian Assange’s violent arrest by UK for Publishing on behalf of America’s DOJ.
- Join Stefania Maurizi’s FOIA Tribunal on the Julian #Assange Case Monday 13th March 10am, Field House, Breams Buildings, London, EC4A 1DZ, Nearest tube: Chancery Lane & Holborn Circus
- Secret Power, Media Freedom and Democracy in the context of the Julian #Assange case, Saturday 28th of January, between 4-6pm at St. Pancras New Church, Euston Road, London. Join us!
- Tweets by WISEUpAction