Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- 27/7/2020 Julian Assange Administrative hearing at Westminster Magistrates Court.
- Constituents lobby more Members of Parliament in support of WikiLeak’s Julian #Assange
- 10th Anniversary of #WikiLeaks Afghan War Diary – The War Criminals Walk Free
- Documentary: No Extradition: Julian #Assange’s Father & The Struggle for His Son’s Freedom.
- 21/7/2020 A Day in Action in London in support of Julian #Assange, Photos and Videos from The Old Bailey, Downing Street, Foreign Commonwealth Office
- Write to your Member of Parliament urging them to sign Early Day Motion #719 – Template Letter
- Justice for Harry Dunn, Justice for Julian Assange – Solidarity with those trapped in injustice by the imbalance of the US/UK extradition Treaty
- Tuesday 21st July 8:15 am @FollowWestwood call to action for Julian Assange
- RT @alboradafilms: Screening of our new #documentary #NoExtraditionFilm (@noextradfilm): Sat 15 August. Post screening Q&A with #JulianAssa… 7 hours ago
- RT @EfPress: @WISEUpAction #YellowRibbons4Assange #HMPSaveJulian Belmarsh Vigil Saturday 8 August 12noon -3pm, #Candles4Assange Piccadilly… 8 hours ago
- RT @JA_Defence: Holborn & St. Pancras Constituency Office, Sir Keir Rodney Starmer receives Yellow Ribbon reprimand from OZ Journalist Juli… 15 hours ago
- RT @JA_Defence: Amazing action in the streets of London today in defence of Julian #Assange @EfPress @alimay101234 many Thanks to Derek for… 15 hours ago
- RT @StellaMoris1: The #WeAreMillions exhibition is now in Leipzig, Germany Anyone can take part - For instructions, see https://t.co/xAGZSm… 15 hours ago
Tag Archives: European Commission
A letter has been sent by a cross-group of parlamentarians to the European Commission Vice-President Frans Timmermans to urge him uphold Assange’s human rights under international and EU laws Signs of life arrived from the European institutions, regarding Assange’s case. … Continue reading