Join the JADC Newsletter
Click here to join the JADC e-mail newsletter to receive notifications on upcoming solidarity actions.
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Flyering with JADC
- Solidarity with Julian Assange and Chelsea Manning at the Global Conference for Media Freedom
- Solidarity with Julian Assange and Chelsea Manning at Trafalgar Square during London Pride
- Julian Assange “Debate” at the Frontline Club
- FOIA litigation appeal hearing, activists filled up the Court in support of Stefania Maurizi
- Demasking the Torture of Julian #Assange by Nils Melzer
- Julian Assange Defence Committee joined Stop the War’s ‘Don’t Attack Iran’ demonstration outside Downing Street.
- 1st-6th July 2019 – Upcoming London events in support of Julian #Assange and #WikiLeaks
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: European Parliament
A letter has been sent by a cross-group of parlamentarians to the European Commission Vice-President Frans Timmermans to urge him uphold Assange’s human rights under international and EU laws Signs of life arrived from the European institutions, regarding Assange’s case. … Continue reading