Just after the US extradition hearing, the activist Maxine Walker expressed her point of view on the US extradition request and the illegal hand over of Julian Assange’s personal belongings to the US, operated last week by the Ecuadorian Embassy. … Continue reading
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Please sign Open Letter to the Judges presiding over Julian Assange US vs Julian Assange at the High Court 27/28 Oct 21
- Join us tonight 26/10/21 at 6:30pm for a Free The Truth event: Stop the Torture: Free Julian #Assange at St.Pancras Church and online via livestream.
- End These Endless Wars – Free Julian #Assange
- 23rd of October Irish Dayof Solidarity with Julian #Assange – Join the actions!
- Response by Abena Oppong-Asare MP for Erith and Thamesmead to a #WikiLeaks supporter writing in defence of Julian #Assange
- Defend Julian Assange! Protect his life and work with #WikiLeaks – Call fo action! London, the World!
- Bear witness to the US Appeal to Extradite Julian Assange!
- In support of #WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange, this weekend in London: Join our solidarity vigil in Belmarsh on Saturday 25th and our flyering and fundraising expedition in Shepherds Bush on Sunday 26th
- RT @greekemmy: Sign Your Name Here in support of this Open Letter to the Judges presiding over the Julian #Assange case at London's High Co… 7 minutes ago
- RT @Thebuttsmarn: If you watch a video of mine this year. Make it this one. Freedom Of Assange youtu.be/pfjFj2dUfy4 https://t.co/k62cqop… 12 minutes ago
- RT @MElmaazi: Prosecution bashes judge for blocking Julian Assange’s extradition My latest w/ @kgosztola via The Dissenter https://t.co/aQ… 2 hours ago
- RT @rebecca_vincent: His presence isn’t legally required, and he’s treated as superfluous to proceedings that will determine the rest of hi… 2 hours ago
- RT @rebecca_vincent: The case is so clearly political, and is so clearly about journalism and press freedom - and our supposedly democratic… 2 hours ago