Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- What are the talking points of the Conservative party on the latest developments in the Julian #Assange case?
- Operation Pelican, latest on investigating the plot to terminate Julian Assange’s political asylum and his arrest by MetPol and secret services inside the Ecuadorian Embassy in London 11/04/19
- I wish more Members of Parliament were like Ben Lake of Plaid Cymru #EDM1177 #DontExtraditeAssange #JournalismIsNotACrime #FreeJulianAssange
- Julian Assange’s motivation in creating WikiLeaks and The World tomorrow – Journeyman Production: Videos
- A day of Infamy! 20/04/22 at Westminster Magistrates Court rubber stamping Julian #Assange’s US extradition
- Marking the 3rd Anniversary of Julian Assange’s brutal arrest inside the Ecuadorian Embassy, conviction and imprisonment at HMP Belmarsh where he lives today a remand prisoner.
- Julian #Assange marries the woman he loves after two years of obstraction from HMP Belmarsh and Home office, yet no guest permitted if they are journalist.
- Join us Sunday 10/04/2022 Marking 3 years from the brutal and arbitrary arrest of Julian Assange on 11/04/2019. Event organised by @JA_Defence
- RT @DEAcampaign: "If you’re a journalist, you should be investigating Julian Assange’s case for your own sake in the future. What about you… 19 hours ago
- RT @AJEPodcasts: Julian Assange waged a long fight against extradition from the UK to the US. One allegation after another had come to clou… 20 hours ago
- RT @SatPaper: In comments to The Saturday Paper, former British Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn has implored Australia to “speak up for y… 20 hours ago
- RT @SMaurizi: after 13 years of investigative work, 7 years of #FOIA battle (both still ongoing!), my English book on Julian #Assange and t… 4 days ago
- RT @declassifiedUK: Sunday/Monday poll -- do you think UK home secretary Priti Patel *will* approve or reject the extradition of Julian #As… 6 days ago
Tag Archives: Extradition hearings
What we can expect now that the Home Secretary certified the extradition request for Julian Assange. Why at the moment we can still consider his signature as a formal step and not like the end of the story Continue reading