Siobhan Winter-Smith stood in solidarity with Bradley Manning outside the military base at Fairford, Gloucestershire on the first day of Bradley Manning’s pre-trial ‘motions’ hearing last week. US bombers flew from Fairford in both Gulf wars. Fairford remains on standby … Continue reading
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Photos from 11/09/21 – A beautiful day of support for #WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange in London
- 27/28 October 21, Royal Courts Protest – Download and Print our New Flyer in support of #WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange
- Billboard Campaign! Join us at the Royal Courts of Justice 27/28 October 2021 for Julian #Assange’s Extradition hearing.
- New JADC Flyer for Craig Murray
- Free Craig Murray! Statement by the Committee to Defend Julian Assange
- What are the grounds for appeal a British judge has conceded to US DOJ in the Julian #AssangeCase ?
- Julian #Assange in his own words: “The distortion by the media of history is our single greatest impediment to advancement”
- Judge Baraitser’s judgement indicates Judge Arbuthnot concealed existence of 2017 arrest warrant for US Extradition in the #AssangeCase
- RT @markcurtis30: In case you're wondering who's paying for UK legal support for the US attempt to extradite Julian Assange for the crime o… 9 hours ago
- RT @WinnerBrittany: I love my sister #RealityWinner and loved hanging out this past weekend. However, she needs a pardon! #PardonRealityWi… 6 days ago
- RT @alimay101234: Action stations @AusHouseLondon today #FreeAssangeNOW #DroptheCharges https://t.co/YPdqQGyKu3 6 days ago
- RT @James70068726: Please show support for #FreeAssangeNOW on 27th Oct, 9am outside the Royal Courts of Justice Help me & others show the… 1 week ago
- RT @EfPress: @WISEUpAction Media partners now tamed and kneeling to privileged sources broadcasting State propaganda unquestionly, without… 1 week ago