When we heard that Tim Price’s powerful play ‘The Radicalisation of Bradley Manning’ was to be performed by National Theatre Wales in schools in Pembrokeshire, Cardiff and Flintshire during April, starting with Tasker Milward, the school Bradley attended as a … Continue reading
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Another MP navigates the political minefield of Julian Assange’s Extradition and Imprisonment, Show courage Britain!
- The Julian Assange Show Trial or “Circus of Assasinados” The Play you will not see on the West End
- This week’s Upcoming Events in support of Julian Assange: Flyering, Film Launch, Court, Vigils
- 27/7/2020 Julian Assange Administrative hearing at Westminster Magistrates Court.
- Constituents lobby more Members of Parliament in support of WikiLeak’s Julian #Assange
- 10th Anniversary of #WikiLeaks Afghan War Diary – The War Criminals Walk Free
- Documentary: No Extradition: Julian #Assange’s Father & The Struggle for His Son’s Freedom.
- 21/7/2020 A Day in Action in London in support of Julian #Assange, Photos and Videos from The Old Bailey, Downing Street, Foreign Commonwealth Office
- RT @DefendAssange: Attorney General William Barr's reissued extradition request against #Assange contains no new charges. It is a 175 year… 1 day ago
- RT @kgosztola: Does this restart Assange extradition? Will it postpone scheduled 3-week September hearing? Does Trump campaign want DOJ to… 1 day ago
- RT @StellaMoris1: William Barr issued the replacement extradition request against Julian. It contains the same 18 charges and 175 years pot… 1 day ago
- RT @wikileaks: 137 documents from @WikiLeaks on newly announced Vice Presidential Running Mate Kamala Harris search.wikileaks.org/?query=%22kama… https… 2 days ago
- RT @nozomimagine: Julian Assange’s extradition hearing starts in a London court on Sept. 7. In this crucial month of August, what can we do… 2 days ago