This gallery contains 16 photos.
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Publico (Spain): A deputy inspector from the National Police and TEDAX sold equipment to spy on #Assange in London to UC Global
- What are the figures for #Covid19 among Belmarsh prisoners? Writes Niki Konstantinidis
- In December 2011, Sweden pursued preventing Julian Assange from applying to ECHR to appeal his case. In June 2012 this is exactly what happened.
- The Guardian on #Assange: A sinner repenteth or something else?
- 17/12/2020 Deepa Driver speaks outside The Guardian defending Julian Assange
- Andy Muller Maghun’s CCC CIA Surveillance presentations in 2019 and 2020
- 20-30/12/2020 Political Protest effectively banned in the UK regions under Covid Tier 4
- The Long Term and High Security Prisons Group (LTHSPG) responses to the Assange concern letters
- #Assange #AssangeCase twitter.com/aus4assange/st… 1 hour ago
- RT @4frankbarat: "They are trying to kill him." @yanisvaroufakis on #JulianAssange. More here: youtu.be/uuaohhDxIG4 with @brianeno @roge… 2 hours ago
- #Assange #AssangeCase #WeAreAllAssange twitter.com/greekemmy/stat… 2 hours ago
- Publico (Spain): A deputy inspector from the National Police and TEDAX sold equipment to spy on #Assange in London… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @DEAcampaign: Tweetstorm today #WaAreAllAssange 8pm GMT, 3pm EST, 9pm CET, 7am AEDT. Stop the political persecution of Julian Assange… 4 hours ago