Join the JADC Newsletter
Click here to join the JADC e-mail newsletter to receive notifications on upcoming solidarity actions.
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Canvassing in London’s Muswell Hill in support of Julian #Assange publisher of #WikiLeaks
- We pray for a miracle! A message of love, Why should we support Julian #Assange?
- 13/01/2020 at Westminster Magistrates Court for Julian #Assange Case Management hearing
- Julian #Assange banner flies high at Stop The War rally in Trafalgar Square
- Will Sadiq Khan answer the questions by London Assembly regarding CIA/Metpol #Assange surveillance?
- Upcoming Actions in support of #WikiLeaks Julian #Assange – January/February 2020
- Hacking Justice Doku & Diskussion zur »Causa #Assange«
- Westminster Magistrates Court Access unfit for purpose in the Julian #Assange Case
- RT @HorvatSrecko: First they came for @xychelsea, then they came for @Snowden and #Assange, now they are coming for @ggreenwald. Who are th… 1 day ago
- RT @wikileaks: Journalist Glenn Greenwald @ggreenwald "Charged With Cybercrimes in Brazil": nytimes.com/2020/01/21/wor… 1 day ago
- RT @ScotsDefend: #ScotsDefendAssange Due to the very high demand, we no longer have seated tickets available for this event in support of… 1 day ago
- RT @nozomimagine: Please help the Julian Assange Defence Committee (JADC) continue their solidarity work & campaigning to #FreeJulianAssang… 1 day ago
- RT @Katya_Compass: My latest email to Southlondonmc@justice.gov.uk Cc to Courts and Tribunals Media Access Working Group et al. 🔽 #FreeAssa… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Giuseppe Conlon
This 12 minute video was recorded by Human Rights Lawyer Gareth Peirce for the Bradley Manning public meeting at Giuseppe Conlon Hall in London on Sunday 17 April 2011 which she was unfortunately unable to attend in person. Gareth comments … Continue reading