Cross posted from Transcend Media Service. by Jake Lynch – TRANSCEND Media Service [Video at the end] One of the most concerning sights of the pre-trial hearings in Julian Assange’s extradition case has been his documents. The WikiLeaks founder shuffled … Continue reading
Join the JADC Newsletter
Click here to join the JADC e-mail newsletter to receive notifications on upcoming solidarity actions.
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Upcoming Events in Support of Julian #Assange publisher of #WikiLeaks
- Canvassing in London’s Muswell Hill in support of Julian #Assange publisher of #WikiLeaks
- We pray for a miracle! A message of love, Why should we support Julian #Assange?
- 13/01/2020 at Westminster Magistrates Court for Julian #Assange Case Management hearing
- Julian #Assange banner flies high at Stop The War rally in Trafalgar Square
- Will Sadiq Khan answer the questions by London Assembly regarding CIA/Metpol #Assange surveillance?
- Upcoming Actions in support of #WikiLeaks Julian #Assange – January/February 2020
- Hacking Justice Doku & Diskussion zur »Causa #Assange«
- RT @MElmaazi: After defence and the CPS made a joint application Judge Venessa Baraitser has agreed that #Assange's main extradition will s… 10 hours ago
- RT @AnonScan: Extradition hearing for the founder of @WikiLeaks Mr. Assange to be split in two parts. First part of full hearing in Feb. a… 10 hours ago
- RT @couragefound: "a new affidavit provided by US government lawyers this week for Assange's upcoming extradition trial states that foreign… 10 hours ago
- RT @couragefound: So the First Amendment doesn't extend beyond US borders, but the Espionage Act does. #FreeAssange #FreePress #DontExtra… 12 hours ago
- RT @Moncaro: Latinoamericanos se manifiestan a favor de #Assange No olvidemos a #ChelseaManning & #GlennGreenwald quienes confrontan un fut… 12 hours ago