The court hearing Bradley is back in court for a pre-trial ‘motions’ hearing. Reports from the court here: Kevin Gosztola; Nathan Fuller day 1; Nathan Fuller day 2. Supporters in Cardiff held a day of solidarity to mark the beginning … Continue reading
Join the JADC Newsletter
Click here to join the JADC e-mail newsletter to receive notifications on upcoming solidarity actions.
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- 24/02/2020 – USA v Julian Assange: Extradition Hearing Day 1
- Street Art Solidarity with Julian #Assange the #WikiLeaks publisher – February 2020
- 08/02/2020 Solidarity Actions in support of Julian Assange in London
- Saturday 15th February 2020 – Julian #Assange Show Trial Portobello Parade
- Committee to Defend Julian Assange – Newsletter 10 – Upcoming actions in support of Julian Assange
- Press Freedom debate at Chatham house, London but what about #WikiLeaks publisher Julian #Assange ?
- Read, Learn, Act, Now! – Niels Melzer full speech at the Free The Truth 3/2/2020 a call out to everyone of us to protect society from this abuse of power by the state on Julian Assange and anyone it perceives as a threat.
- 3/2/2020 Free The Truth event in support of Julian Assange of WikiLeaks
- RT @Ruptly: #Assange extradition hearing continues at #Woolwich court in London: Stakeout LIVE: bit.ly/37Tt0Ap https://t.co/VuSgC… 9 minutes ago
- RT @SomersetBean: "Julian [Assange] wanted to take the names out... Julian removed 10,000 names by himself, not the Guardian"—award-winning… 42 minutes ago
- RT @MaryKostakidis: The judge asked if the act of “obtaining” the docs constitutes one of the conducts charged, does it follow that any per… 43 minutes ago
- RT @CraigMurrayOrg: Your Man in the Public Gallery – Assange Hearing Day 1 - Woolwich Crown Court is designed to impose the power of the st… 51 minutes ago
- RT @OborneTweets: I urge anybody with the slightest interest in the Assange prosecution to read this eye witness account of Day One by Crai… 1 hour ago