This Twitter campaign prepared by Antonia Omirou for @JA_defence focuses on the role of The Guardian Newspaper in undermining Julian Assange’s political asylum and afety. Steal these tweets, make them your own and share them in our favourite social media … Continue reading
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Publico (Spain): A deputy inspector from the National Police and TEDAX sold equipment to spy on #Assange in London to UC Global
- What are the figures for #Covid19 among Belmarsh prisoners? Writes Niki Konstantinidis
- In December 2011, Sweden pursued preventing Julian Assange from applying to ECHR to appeal his case. In June 2012 this is exactly what happened.
- The Guardian on #Assange: A sinner repenteth or something else?
- 17/12/2020 Deepa Driver speaks outside The Guardian defending Julian Assange
- Andy Muller Maghun’s CCC CIA Surveillance presentations in 2019 and 2020
- 20-30/12/2020 Political Protest effectively banned in the UK regions under Covid Tier 4
- The Long Term and High Security Prisons Group (LTHSPG) responses to the Assange concern letters
- US appeal unlikely to overturn Julian #Assange extradition ruling | Law | The Times. #PardonAssange thetimes.co.uk/article/us-app… 5 hours ago
- #pardonAssangeNOW #Assange twitter.com/amnestyfrance/… 5 hours ago
- RT @Unity4G: ⏳ #Unity4J Mahnwachen⏳ #JulianAssange Mahnwachen & Events in dieser Woche 💥 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼 💥 Mehr Info's zu den einzelne… 5 hours ago
- #pardonAssangeNOW #Assange twitter.com/stellamoris1/s… 5 hours ago
- RT @JManningphoto: On Wednesday Eric (92) was arrested outside Westminster Magistrates Court, supporting the case of #JulainAssange. He tol… 8 hours ago