British society is waking up, Civil Society Institutions through their members mobilising are declaring their support of WikiLeaks Julian Assange opposing his extradition to the US. Over the next few years as the Extradition case goes through the British Courts, … Continue reading
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Sat 15/05/21 12-02pm Assange Solidarity Vigil at HMP Belmarsh Vigil, 3:30-4:30 Flyering at Feltham
- Our billboard campaign, turns the table to those stenographers to power – Free Julian #Assange!
- Saturday 01/05/21 Flyering in support of Julian Assange Trafalgar Square 12 noon
- 1/05/21 International Labour Day Belmarsh Solidarity Vigil call out in support of Julian Assange!
- 24/04/21 Free all political prisoners, vigils and flyering in support of Julian Assange
- Vigil Call Out! Saturday 24/04/21 11:00-13:00 outside HMP Belmarsh
- 11/4/21 JADC London vigils in 3 locations send a strong message of support for Julian Assange and WikiLeaks
- A smack in the face of Imperialists! Journalism is not a crime #FreeAssange on Imperial Road, Fulham, London
- RT @letmelooktv: Jail the War Criminals #FreeJulianAssange https://t.co/0waidnvLcN 15 hours ago
- RT @kellykolisnik: Julian #Assange holding up a #FreePalestine sign from the Ecuadorian embassy in London during Israel's 2014 #Gaza offens… 15 hours ago
- RT @James70068726: Great support today in Piccadilly Circus. Julian Assange is being tortured by the UK government, held in isolation for 2… 15 hours ago
- RT @James70068726: Supporters for Palestine & Columbia join those for Julian Assange & Craig Murray. We are all the same. We want justice &… 17 hours ago
- RT @James70068726: HMP Belmarsh under siege from Julian Assange supporters gathered to protest his continued isolation & torture. Despite w… 17 hours ago