Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- This week’s Upcoming Events in support of Julian Assange: Flyering, Film Launch, Court, Vigils
- 27/7/2020 Julian Assange Administrative hearing at Westminster Magistrates Court.
- Constituents lobby more Members of Parliament in support of WikiLeak’s Julian #Assange
- 10th Anniversary of #WikiLeaks Afghan War Diary – The War Criminals Walk Free
- Documentary: No Extradition: Julian #Assange’s Father & The Struggle for His Son’s Freedom.
- 21/7/2020 A Day in Action in London in support of Julian #Assange, Photos and Videos from The Old Bailey, Downing Street, Foreign Commonwealth Office
- Write to your Member of Parliament urging them to sign Early Day Motion #719 – Template Letter
- Justice for Harry Dunn, Justice for Julian Assange – Solidarity with those trapped in injustice by the imbalance of the US/UK extradition Treaty
- RT @declassifiedUK: The son of Julian Assange’s senior judge is linked to an anti-data leak company created by the UK intelligence establis… 9 hours ago
- RT @SMaurizi: 1. Shocking statistics, BUT official ones from the #Pentagon and the US #CongressionalReportService: 17,645 US soldiers died… 11 hours ago
- RT @JA_Defence: 13th August 2020 No Extradition - Film Launch for Julian #Assange - mailchi.mp/26b7359651ab/n… Buy your tickets now here https… 11 hours ago
- RT @noextradfilm: Teaser #4 for our new #documentary about #JulianAssange's father and the struggle for his son's freedom. Premiere, 13 Aug… 16 hours ago
- RT @kgosztola: Full panel discussion organized by @couragefound that I hosted on what WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange would face during US… 17 hours ago
Tag Archives: MP
Ann Clwyd, MP, has issued a press release for Bradley Manning and has also tabled Early Day Motion 1624. Text of EDM 1624 “That this House expresses great concern at the treatment of Private First Class Bradley Manning, currently detained … Continue reading