Just after the US extradition hearing, the activist Maxine Walker expressed her point of view on the US extradition request and the illegal hand over of Julian Assange’s personal belongings to the US, operated last week by the Ecuadorian Embassy. … Continue reading
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Luke Harding asked about our #FreeAssange picket outside The Guardian.
- The War on Journalism (film and live Q&A) The Case of Julian Assange
- Secret Warrants for ‘All Emails’ and Metadata of WikiLeaks Supporter Reveal Far-Reaching State Power Writes Mohamed El Maazi for Sputnik
- Write to the Lord Chancellor to #FreeAssange
- Julian Assange Prison Conditions constitute torture and he must be released writes Niki Konstantinidis
- Publico (Spain): A deputy inspector from the National Police and TEDAX sold equipment to spy on #Assange in London to UC Global
- What are the figures for #Covid19 among Belmarsh prisoners? Writes Niki Konstantinidis
- In December 2011, Sweden pursued preventing Julian Assange from applying to ECHR to appeal his case. In June 2012 this is exactly what happened.
- RT @couragefound: What the UK court’s arguments in the #Assange extradition case tell us about misuse of humanitarianism in law | @AJEnglis… 30 minutes ago
- RT @MElmaazi: 1/4 Ex-CIA software engineer, Joshua Schulte remains in detention & under Special Administrative Measures, after a jury faile… 4 hours ago
- RT @LissaKJohnson: Alone in a filthy tiny cell, bright lights non stop, "infested with rodents, rodent droppings, cockroaches & mold. There… 5 hours ago
- RT @James70068726: 92 year old Eric appears on Slow News Day, America podcast yesterday with team. He explains clearly why he supports Juli… 12 hours ago
- RT @iainoverton: The fact that Julian Assange is still in Belmarsh is a travesty. There's no other word to describe it. 12 hours ago