Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- What are the talking points of the Conservative party on the latest developments in the Julian #Assange case?
- Operation Pelican, latest on investigating the plot to terminate Julian Assange’s political asylum and his arrest by MetPol and secret services inside the Ecuadorian Embassy in London 11/04/19
- I wish more Members of Parliament were like Ben Lake of Plaid Cymru #EDM1177 #DontExtraditeAssange #JournalismIsNotACrime #FreeJulianAssange
- Julian Assange’s motivation in creating WikiLeaks and The World tomorrow – Journeyman Production: Videos
- A day of Infamy! 20/04/22 at Westminster Magistrates Court rubber stamping Julian #Assange’s US extradition
- Marking the 3rd Anniversary of Julian Assange’s brutal arrest inside the Ecuadorian Embassy, conviction and imprisonment at HMP Belmarsh where he lives today a remand prisoner.
- Julian #Assange marries the woman he loves after two years of obstraction from HMP Belmarsh and Home office, yet no guest permitted if they are journalist.
- Join us Sunday 10/04/2022 Marking 3 years from the brutal and arbitrary arrest of Julian Assange on 11/04/2019. Event organised by @JA_Defence
- RT @StellaMoris1: With Gunther Wallraff, legendary german investigative journalist, holding the Gunther Wallraff prize certificate awarded… 1 day ago
- RT @declassifiedUK: 🚨The 46-nation Council of Europe is the continent's leading human rights organisation, founded after World War 2 to pro… 2 days ago
- RT @amnestyitalia: L’estradizione di #JulianAssange avrebbe conseguenze devastanti per la libertà di stampa e per l’opinione pubblica. La M… 2 days ago
- RT @theprojecttv: After a decade-long legal battle, the fate of Julian Assange now rests in the hands of Britain's Home Secretary Priti Pat… 2 days ago
- RT @JLMelenchon: Anglais, n'expulsez pas #Assange. Si la nouvelle union populaire gagne, Assange sera décoré par la France. Il sera natural… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: solitary confinement
This 12 minute video was recorded by Human Rights Lawyer Gareth Peirce for the Bradley Manning public meeting at Giuseppe Conlon Hall in London on Sunday 17 April 2011 which she was unfortunately unable to attend in person. Gareth comments … Continue reading