Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Publico (Spain): A deputy inspector from the National Police and TEDAX sold equipment to spy on #Assange in London to UC Global
- What are the figures for #Covid19 among Belmarsh prisoners? Writes Niki Konstantinidis
- In December 2011, Sweden pursued preventing Julian Assange from applying to ECHR to appeal his case. In June 2012 this is exactly what happened.
- The Guardian on #Assange: A sinner repenteth or something else?
- 17/12/2020 Deepa Driver speaks outside The Guardian defending Julian Assange
- Andy Muller Maghun’s CCC CIA Surveillance presentations in 2019 and 2020
- 20-30/12/2020 Political Protest effectively banned in the UK regions under Covid Tier 4
- The Long Term and High Security Prisons Group (LTHSPG) responses to the Assange concern letters
- #Assange #AssangeCase twitter.com/aus4assange/st… 2 hours ago
- RT @4frankbarat: "They are trying to kill him." @yanisvaroufakis on #JulianAssange. More here: youtu.be/uuaohhDxIG4 with @brianeno @roge… 3 hours ago
- #Assange #AssangeCase #WeAreAllAssange twitter.com/greekemmy/stat… 3 hours ago
- Publico (Spain): A deputy inspector from the National Police and TEDAX sold equipment to spy on #Assange in London… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @DEAcampaign: Tweetstorm today #WaAreAllAssange 8pm GMT, 3pm EST, 9pm CET, 7am AEDT. Stop the political persecution of Julian Assange… 5 hours ago
Tag Archives: solitary confinement
This 12 minute video was recorded by Human Rights Lawyer Gareth Peirce for the Bradley Manning public meeting at Giuseppe Conlon Hall in London on Sunday 17 April 2011 which she was unfortunately unable to attend in person. Gareth comments … Continue reading