Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- What are the talking points of the Conservative party on the latest developments in the Julian #Assange case?
- Operation Pelican, latest on investigating the plot to terminate Julian Assange’s political asylum and his arrest by MetPol and secret services inside the Ecuadorian Embassy in London 11/04/19
- I wish more Members of Parliament were like Ben Lake of Plaid Cymru #EDM1177 #DontExtraditeAssange #JournalismIsNotACrime #FreeJulianAssange
- Julian Assange’s motivation in creating WikiLeaks and The World tomorrow – Journeyman Production: Videos
- A day of Infamy! 20/04/22 at Westminster Magistrates Court rubber stamping Julian #Assange’s US extradition
- Marking the 3rd Anniversary of Julian Assange’s brutal arrest inside the Ecuadorian Embassy, conviction and imprisonment at HMP Belmarsh where he lives today a remand prisoner.
- Julian #Assange marries the woman he loves after two years of obstraction from HMP Belmarsh and Home office, yet no guest permitted if they are journalist.
- Join us Sunday 10/04/2022 Marking 3 years from the brutal and arbitrary arrest of Julian Assange on 11/04/2019. Event organised by @JA_Defence
- RT @StellaMoris1: A silent one-person protest can be powerful. This was mine in front of @PritiPatel's Home Office today. #FreeAssangeNOW… 6 minutes ago
- RT @greekemmy: Julian Assange should not be extradited to US to face espionage charges, Council of Europe tells Priti Patel https://t.co/uf… 6 minutes ago
- RT @DEAcampaign: "If you’re a journalist, you should be investigating Julian Assange’s case for your own sake in the future. What about you… 20 hours ago
- RT @AJEPodcasts: Julian Assange waged a long fight against extradition from the UK to the US. One allegation after another had come to clou… 21 hours ago
- RT @SatPaper: In comments to The Saturday Paper, former British Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn has implored Australia to “speak up for y… 21 hours ago
Tag Archives: The Band Played Waltzing Matilda
Catholic Workers and Veterans for Peace held an alternative Armistice Day event on Friday 11 November starting at the Occupy LSX site at St Paul’s Cathedral and concluding at the Bank of England. The ceremony outside the bank included naming … Continue reading