The Fight to Free Julian #Assange is a question of political principal, listen to the James Cogan interview ahead of the Sydney rally on Sunday 17/06/2018 In the meanwhile, the solidarity with Julian Assange continues outside the Ecuadorian Embassy … Continue reading
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
Join our email listDetails here.
- Write to your MP asking No US Extradition for Julian #Assange of #WikiLeaks
- Solidarity Vigil Call out: 07/10/18 Celebrating #WikiLeaks 12th Birthday (4/10/06) #Unity4JDay
- #Unity4JDay arrives in London – 2/09/2018 – Candles for Julian #Assange of #WikiLeaks
- Julian Assange 16/08/18 – Marking 6 Embassy Years under Political Asylum
- A week of solidarity action in defence of Julian Assange – July 2018
- Vigil Call Out for Julian #Assange 16th of August 2018 – Political Asylum is a right not a crime
- Celebrating Julian Assange’s 47th Birthday on the street where he lives.
- 19th of June 2018 Standing in solidarity with Julian #Assange of #WikiLeaks, #Unity4J
- RT @JulianAssange: President @MashiRafael: #Ecuador has already agreed to hand over @JulianAssange after a meeting with US Vice President… 4 hours ago
- RT @wikileaks: Link to full document: democrats-foreignaffairs.house.gov/_cache/files/a… 21 hours ago
- So the Guardian continues to find #Assange’s silencing amusing - they’ve been fixated on his toilet for the best pa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- RT @couragefound: NEW: US Congressmembers write to Ecuadorian President Lenin Moreno calling journalist @JulianAssange a 'threat to global… 23 hours ago
- RT @BeeBeeHoneyBee: ‘There is unity in the oppression; there must be absolute unity in the response’ (@JulianAssange) Greetings from Red Sq… 1 day ago