Join the JADC Newsletter
Click here to join the JADC e-mail newsletter to receive notifications on upcoming solidarity actions.
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Greenwich and Lewisham Assange Campaign tables question at Greenwich Council 30/10/19
- 7/11/2019 Public Meeting by Oxford Campaign to Defend Julian Assange
- 4/11/2019 – Yanis Varufakis and Brian Eno on WikiLeaks and Julian Assange
- Leafletting outside Amnesty International 2/11/2019
- Oxford Campaign for Julian #Assange and Chelsea Manning Thursday 7th of November 2019
- 21/10/2019 – #Assange Protest outside Westminster Magistrates Court Photos and videos
- #CorrectTheRecord Protest outside the #BBC – Misreporting the Julian #Assange case
- Complain to the Home Secretary and Lord Chancellor about Judge Baraitser’s misconduct in #Assange court Case
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: US extradition request
Julian Assange was not at Westminster Magistrates Court today for the US extradition request hearing, because of his poor state of health. As his lawyer Gareth Peirce explained, he was too ill to appear via video link from Belmarsh prison. … Continue reading