Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- A brilliant documentary about the #WikiLeaks publisher Julian #Assange watch Hacking Justice at Arthouse Crouch End – 6/7/22 6pm followed by Q and A with grassroots activists from JADC
- Marking Julian Assange’s 51st Birthday outside HMP Belmarsh Sunday 03/7/22 12-3pm – Join us!
- Photos and videos from the Solidarity Vigil outside The Houses of Parliament Wednesday 22/06/22 and Kenny MacAskill MP speaks in Parliament in defence of Julian #Assange
- Correct the Record in the Julian #AssangeCase: The Private Eye’s factual errors in their Trial Errors
- 15/06/2022 – #FreeAssange Vigil and outreach outside Houses of Parliament – Neale Hanvey MP joins our struggle
- #FreeJulianAssange #JailTheWarCriminals outside Windsor Palace during Tony Blair’s knighting ceremony with #StopTheWarCoalition
- Report 8 June 2022 Solidarity with Julian #Assange at the heart of British political life, outside the Houses of Parliament.
- At the heart of British politics, join the Houses of Parliament Solidarity Vigil in support #WikiLeaks publisher Julian #Assange 1-3pm Wednesdays June 2022
- RT @JudeJack: @WISEUpAction This is why #JulianAssange is being ruthlessly pursued and tortured by the US and British governments:- https:… 8 hours ago
- RT @ChloeSchlosberg: Today @DEAcampaign organised a bus tour of London. We will not be quiet, we will not disappear, we will not allow th… 9 hours ago
- RT @wikileaks: New: Conservative MP David Davis on the inbalanced UK-US extradition treaty: "Julian Assange won't get what we think of as a… 9 hours ago
- RT @JohnWRees: Dave Rovics entertaining and informing the crowds from the top of the Assange protest bus in central London… https://t.co/di… 9 hours ago
- RT @concertina226: Just spied in Piccadilly Circus - “Don’t Extradite Julian Assange” campaigners on one of the fancy retro old red buses y… 9 hours ago
Tag Archives: US extradition request
Julian Assange was not at Westminster Magistrates Court today for the US extradition request hearing, because of his poor state of health. As his lawyer Gareth Peirce explained, he was too ill to appear via video link from Belmarsh prison. … Continue reading