Here is a follow up letter by a supporter to the Metropolitan police in pursuit of his reporting the crimes of Misconduct in public office for three British Judges in their handling of the Julian Assange case. I refer you … Continue reading
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- End These Endless Wars – Free Julian #Assange
- 23rd of October Irish Dayof Solidarity with Julian #Assange – Join the actions!
- Response by Abena Oppong-Asare MP for Erith and Thamesmead to a #WikiLeaks supporter writing in defence of Julian #Assange
- Defend Julian Assange! Protect his life and work with #WikiLeaks – Call fo action! London, the World!
- Bear witness to the US Appeal to Extradite Julian Assange!
- In support of #WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange, this weekend in London: Join our solidarity vigil in Belmarsh on Saturday 25th and our flyering and fundraising expedition in Shepherds Bush on Sunday 26th
- Photos from 11/09/21 – A beautiful day of support for #WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange in London
- 27/28 October 21, Royal Courts Protest – Download and Print our New Flyer in support of #WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange
- RT @DerbyChrisW: There will be a #FreeTheTruth rally in support of Julian Assange on Tuesday. His extradition hearing begins the following… 20 hours ago
- RT @DiEM25UK: From the Belmarsh Tribunal we'll be taking our inspiration and indignation to the March for #Assange tomorrow, Saturday 23 Oc… 21 hours ago
- RT @DiEM25UK: ...shifting focus back on the existing crimes of both US and UK against Julian Assange for exposing their illegal and unjusti… 21 hours ago
- RT @DiEM25UK: Historian and original member of The Russell-Sartre Tribunal, Tariq Ali, joins @avilarenata, @ApsanaBegumMP, @RichardBurgon,… 21 hours ago
- RT @DiEM25UK: The Belmarsh Tribunal sheds light on the US crimes that were revealed by WikiLeaks - torture, violence, illegal spying - but… 21 hours ago