Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- What are the talking points of the Conservative party on the latest developments in the Julian #Assange case?
- Operation Pelican, latest on investigating the plot to terminate Julian Assange’s political asylum and his arrest by MetPol and secret services inside the Ecuadorian Embassy in London 11/04/19
- I wish more Members of Parliament were like Ben Lake of Plaid Cymru #EDM1177 #DontExtraditeAssange #JournalismIsNotACrime #FreeJulianAssange
- Julian Assange’s motivation in creating WikiLeaks and The World tomorrow – Journeyman Production: Videos
- A day of Infamy! 20/04/22 at Westminster Magistrates Court rubber stamping Julian #Assange’s US extradition
- Marking the 3rd Anniversary of Julian Assange’s brutal arrest inside the Ecuadorian Embassy, conviction and imprisonment at HMP Belmarsh where he lives today a remand prisoner.
- Julian #Assange marries the woman he loves after two years of obstraction from HMP Belmarsh and Home office, yet no guest permitted if they are journalist.
- Join us Sunday 10/04/2022 Marking 3 years from the brutal and arbitrary arrest of Julian Assange on 11/04/2019. Event organised by @JA_Defence
- RT @declassifiedUK: Sunday/Monday poll -- do you think UK home secretary Priti Patel *will* approve or reject the extradition of Julian #As… 2 days ago
- RT @wikileaks: "Enough is enough. I can't see what is served by keeping Julian Assange incarcerated" New Australian Prime Minister Anthony… 2 days ago
- RT @johnpilger: Will the new prime minister of Australia, Anthony Albanese, have the courage to save the life of Julian #Assange? This is t… 2 days ago
- RT @greekemmy: Extraditing Julian Assange would be a gift to secretive, oppressive regimes | Peter Oborne | The Guardian https://t.co/t5mFP… 2 days ago
- RT @Scottludlam: any chance we can #FreeJulianAssange now. for real. 2 days ago
Daily Archives: March 29, 2012
When? Friday 27 April, 7pm Where? Welsh Language Centre, Lenten Pool, Denbigh LL16 3LG What’s it about? Whistleblowers in Wales face, to varying degrees, the same difficulties and traumas as whistleblowers everywhere: the rhetoric might be protection but the reality … Continue reading