A letter in support of Bradley Manning signed by 19 members of Knighton Action for Peace & Justice has been printed in the Mid Wales Journal. Dear Editor, Bradley Manning is 24 and a citizen of Wales. He has a … Continue reading
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Luke Harding asked about our #FreeAssange picket outside The Guardian.
- The War on Journalism (film and live Q&A) The Case of Julian Assange
- Secret Warrants for ‘All Emails’ and Metadata of WikiLeaks Supporter Reveal Far-Reaching State Power Writes Mohamed El Maazi for Sputnik
- Write to the Lord Chancellor to #FreeAssange
- Julian Assange Prison Conditions constitute torture and he must be released writes Niki Konstantinidis
- Publico (Spain): A deputy inspector from the National Police and TEDAX sold equipment to spy on #Assange in London to UC Global
- What are the figures for #Covid19 among Belmarsh prisoners? Writes Niki Konstantinidis
- In December 2011, Sweden pursued preventing Julian Assange from applying to ECHR to appeal his case. In June 2012 this is exactly what happened.
- RT @greekemmy: The @Guardian 's Dirty Little Secret - How they helped terminate Julian #Assange's political asylum wiseupaction.info/2020/11/26/the…… 1 hour ago
- RT @greekemmy: Wonderful website for #FreeAssange Activists, visit for Assange Masks, Avatars, petitions: weareallassange.com #WikILeaks 2 hours ago
- RT @AferditaSa: Prisons are not fit for purpose. They don’t just mentally and physical damage prisoners, They damage their loved ones too w… 2 hours ago
- RT @greekemmy: "If you have to prosecute him you'll have to prosecute all of us" Now says Luke Harding about Julian #Assange and his work w… 3 hours ago
- RT @H11Karyn: Sydney Town Hall gathering, Friday 22nd Jan 2021. Julian needs us to fight for him, now. #FreeJulianAssangeNow #WeAreAllAssan… 1 day ago