Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- What are the talking points of the Conservative party on the latest developments in the Julian #Assange case?
- Operation Pelican, latest on investigating the plot to terminate Julian Assange’s political asylum and his arrest by MetPol and secret services inside the Ecuadorian Embassy in London 11/04/19
- I wish more Members of Parliament were like Ben Lake of Plaid Cymru #EDM1177 #DontExtraditeAssange #JournalismIsNotACrime #FreeJulianAssange
- Julian Assange’s motivation in creating WikiLeaks and The World tomorrow – Journeyman Production: Videos
- A day of Infamy! 20/04/22 at Westminster Magistrates Court rubber stamping Julian #Assange’s US extradition
- Marking the 3rd Anniversary of Julian Assange’s brutal arrest inside the Ecuadorian Embassy, conviction and imprisonment at HMP Belmarsh where he lives today a remand prisoner.
- Julian #Assange marries the woman he loves after two years of obstraction from HMP Belmarsh and Home office, yet no guest permitted if they are journalist.
- Join us Sunday 10/04/2022 Marking 3 years from the brutal and arbitrary arrest of Julian Assange on 11/04/2019. Event organised by @JA_Defence
- RT @SMaurizi: after 13 years of investigative work, 7 years of #FOIA battle (both still ongoing!), my English book on Julian #Assange and t… 13 hours ago
- RT @declassifiedUK: Sunday/Monday poll -- do you think UK home secretary Priti Patel *will* approve or reject the extradition of Julian #As… 3 days ago
- RT @wikileaks: "Enough is enough. I can't see what is served by keeping Julian Assange incarcerated" New Australian Prime Minister Anthony… 3 days ago
- RT @johnpilger: Will the new prime minister of Australia, Anthony Albanese, have the courage to save the life of Julian #Assange? This is t… 3 days ago
- RT @greekemmy: Extraditing Julian Assange would be a gift to secretive, oppressive regimes | Peter Oborne | The Guardian https://t.co/t5mFP… 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
An evening of live music and poetry in Welsh and English. Sunday 29 April, from 7pm at Saith Seren, Chester Street, Wrexham. All welcome. Free entry. Performers to include: Lawrence Huxham: singer/songwriter, crwth and cittern player (Lawrence will also MC) … Continue reading
When? Friday 27 April, 7pm Where? Welsh Language Centre, Lenten Pool, Denbigh LL16 3LG What’s it about? Whistleblowers in Wales face, to varying degrees, the same difficulties and traumas as whistleblowers everywhere: the rhetoric might be protection but the reality … Continue reading
Update 26 March 2012: David Coombs, Bradley’s attorney, reports that Bradley Manning is back at Fort Leavenworth until the next hearing on 24-26 April, but his correspondence address remains the Virginia one given below. All mail will be re-routed. Bradley … Continue reading
Special Sneak Preview screening of Jim Spione’s Oscar nominated short documentary Incident in New Baghdad, the 2007 attack from a US Apache helicopter on civilians including two Reuters journalists known as Collateral Murder that was brought to the attention of … Continue reading
and National Theatre Wales new production by Lindi Carter Bradley Manning Support Events (Wales) The Radicalisation of Bradley Manning by Tim Price (dir. John E McGrath) is being billed by the National Theatre Wales as the world’s first hyperlinked theatre … Continue reading
Bradley Manning Support Events (Wales) along with Wales Council for International Affairs have organised an evening with Craig Murray. When? Monday 16 April from 6-8pm at Cardiff University. Where? Small Chemistry Lecture Theatre, Cardiff University Main Building, Park Place, Cardiff. … Continue reading
All photos courtesy of D. Viesnik. More photos here. On Friday March 16th, twenty-five people gathered around the demands of “Free Bradley Manning! Drop the Charges” at the U.S. embassy. Friday was the second day of a pre-trial hearing at … Continue reading
16 March 2012 National Theatre Wales has issued a press release about its new production of Tim Price’s play. Here is an extract: THE RADICALISATION OF BRADLEY MANNING by Tim Price. Dir. John E McGrath To be the world’s first … Continue reading
From 5pm outside the US Embassy, Grosvenor Square Closest tubes Bond St., Marble Arch, Oxford St. and Hyde Park Corner. Click here for map. For more information, contact Ciaron by email or phone/text: 079 392 90576. Organised by London Catholic … Continue reading