Julian Assange is going to speak from the Ecuadorian Embassy in London on Monday the 19th of June at 13:00 in the afternoon. This marks his fifth anniversary inside the Ecuadorian Embassy where he has found refuge and was granted … Continue reading
Join the JADC Newsletter
Click here to join the JADC e-mail newsletter to receive notifications on upcoming solidarity actions.
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- 24/02/2020 – USA v Julian Assange: Extradition Hearing Day 1
- Street Art Solidarity with Julian #Assange the #WikiLeaks publisher – February 2020
- 08/02/2020 Solidarity Actions in support of Julian Assange in London
- Saturday 15th February 2020 – Julian #Assange Show Trial Portobello Parade
- Committee to Defend Julian Assange – Newsletter 10 – Upcoming actions in support of Julian Assange
- Press Freedom debate at Chatham house, London but what about #WikiLeaks publisher Julian #Assange ?
- Read, Learn, Act, Now! – Niels Melzer full speech at the Free The Truth 3/2/2020 a call out to everyone of us to protect society from this abuse of power by the state on Julian Assange and anyone it perceives as a threat.
- 3/2/2020 Free The Truth event in support of Julian Assange of WikiLeaks
- RT @DEAcampaign: @wikileaks Editor @khrafnsson Kristinn Hrafnsson was picked out and demanded he leave the court with no reason given. He h… 14 minutes ago
- Wonder what @davidleighx is doing this week? #AssangeCase 16 minutes ago
- RT @MElmaazi: #ASSANGE HEARING DAY 2: MARK SUMMERS FOR DEFENCE SAYS: WikiLeaks was part of a redaction process with establishment outlets… 23 minutes ago
- 24/02/2020 - USA v Julian #Assange: Extradition Hearing Day 1 wiseupaction.info/2020/02/25/24-… via @JA_Defence 24 minutes ago
- RT @couragefound: The USG knows that WikiLeaks was responsibly managing the material. WikiLeaks had clearly stipulated procedures in their… 41 minutes ago