David Whitfield from the Guardian readers’ editor’s office has been very selective with the truth. A reader and supporter of WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange wrote to complain about an inaccuracy this is what happened next. The reader’s complaint was that … Continue reading
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- 01/05/21 May Day actions in support of Julian #Assange
- Sat 15/05/21 12-02pm Assange Solidarity Vigil at HMP Belmarsh Vigil, 3:30-4:30 Flyering at Feltham
- Our billboard campaign, turns the table to those stenographers to power – Free Julian #Assange!
- Saturday 01/05/21 Flyering in support of Julian Assange Trafalgar Square 12 noon
- 1/05/21 International Labour Day Belmarsh Solidarity Vigil call out in support of Julian Assange!
- 24/04/21 Free all political prisoners, vigils and flyering in support of Julian Assange
- Vigil Call Out! Saturday 24/04/21 11:00-13:00 outside HMP Belmarsh
- 11/4/21 JADC London vigils in 3 locations send a strong message of support for Julian Assange and WikiLeaks
- RT @NilsMelzer: Worse Than the Dreyfuss Affair: the Persecution of Julian #Assange - CounterPunch.org counterpunch.org/2021/05/12/wor… 16 hours ago
- RT @xychelsea: today marks the four year anniversary of my first steps of freedom after my release in 2017 — been a rough ride but im still… 20 hours ago
- RT @couragefound: "Julian #Assange ist immer noch im Gefängnis. Er hat nur eine Plattform geboten, um einige Staatsgeheimnisse zu enthüllen… 1 day ago
- RT @letmelooktv: Jail the War Criminals #FreeJulianAssange https://t.co/0waidnvLcN 3 days ago
- RT @kellykolisnik: Julian #Assange holding up a #FreePalestine sign from the Ecuadorian embassy in London during Israel's 2014 #Gaza offens… 3 days ago