Join the JADC Newsletter
Click here to join the JADC e-mail newsletter to receive notifications on upcoming solidarity actions.
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- 18/11/2019 Another chapter in the Julian #Assange show trial at Westminster Magistrates Court
- 16/11/2019 – Saturday rally in Trafalgar Square in support of Julian #Assange – Photos and Videos
- 9/11/2019 Belmarsh peaceful protest against the incarceration of Julian Assange – Photos and videos
- What will #Assange the Press and the Public face in February 2020 at Belmarsh Magistrates Court?
- Committee to Defend Julian Assange (JADC) Up to Date Flyer – Print and Distribute
- Greenwich and Lewisham Assange Campaign tables question at Greenwich Council 30/10/19
- 7/11/2019 Public Meeting by Oxford Campaign to Defend Julian Assange
- 4/11/2019 – Yanis Varufakis and Brian Eno on WikiLeaks and Julian Assange
- RT @BellaMagnani: ICYMI, clear and informative interview by #Assange lawyer Jennifer Robinson @suigenerisjen on @ABCNews following #Sweden… 9 hours ago
- RT @CiaronOReilly: #Solidarity Speaking events with moi +#JulianAssange's father John Shipton -Justice for Julian events in Mullumbimby Sat… 12 hours ago
- RT @nozomimagine: Nov 28th in London: Mark Curtis, Lisa Longstaff, Stefania Maurizi, Prof Nils Melzer, Craig Murray, John Pilger, eminent a… 1 day ago
- RT @suigenerisjen: As Sweden drops the case against #Assange it is worth looking back on the process — and what was revealed from the #FOI… 2 days ago
- RT @SevimDagdelen: #Schweden hat zum dritten Mal Voruntersuchungen gegen #Assange eingestellt. Jetzt geht es darum, den #Wikileaks -Gründe… 2 days ago