Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Publico (Spain): A deputy inspector from the National Police and TEDAX sold equipment to spy on #Assange in London to UC Global
- What are the figures for #Covid19 among Belmarsh prisoners? Writes Niki Konstantinidis
- In December 2011, Sweden pursued preventing Julian Assange from applying to ECHR to appeal his case. In June 2012 this is exactly what happened.
- The Guardian on #Assange: A sinner repenteth or something else?
- 17/12/2020 Deepa Driver speaks outside The Guardian defending Julian Assange
- Andy Muller Maghun’s CCC CIA Surveillance presentations in 2019 and 2020
- 20-30/12/2020 Political Protest effectively banned in the UK regions under Covid Tier 4
- The Long Term and High Security Prisons Group (LTHSPG) responses to the Assange concern letters
- #pardonAssangeNOW #Assange twitter.com/steph_and_me/s… 8 minutes ago
- RT @afshinrattansi: Sunday night and not a word on UK state-mandated media about the continuing alleged torture of the world's most famous… 1 hour ago
- RT @gypsybels: Anyone wishing to send Trump a last message of encouragement to #PardonAssange please go here to White House contact form us… 5 hours ago
- This just had me in tears. @POTUS @WhiteHouse #PardonAssangeNOW #Assange twitter.com/stellamoris1/s… 6 hours ago
- Free #Assange #PardonAssangeNOW twitter.com/wiseupaction/s… 7 hours ago
Daily Archives: July 6, 2011
Extract from this indymedia article: The London Guantánamo Campaign marked American Independence Day on 4 July with a political prisoner solidarity protest in the evening outside the US Embassy in Mayfair. Around 25 people attended… Earlier in the day, a … Continue reading