Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- What are the talking points of the Conservative party on the latest developments in the Julian #Assange case?
- Operation Pelican, latest on investigating the plot to terminate Julian Assange’s political asylum and his arrest by MetPol and secret services inside the Ecuadorian Embassy in London 11/04/19
- I wish more Members of Parliament were like Ben Lake of Plaid Cymru #EDM1177 #DontExtraditeAssange #JournalismIsNotACrime #FreeJulianAssange
- Julian Assange’s motivation in creating WikiLeaks and The World tomorrow – Journeyman Production: Videos
- A day of Infamy! 20/04/22 at Westminster Magistrates Court rubber stamping Julian #Assange’s US extradition
- Marking the 3rd Anniversary of Julian Assange’s brutal arrest inside the Ecuadorian Embassy, conviction and imprisonment at HMP Belmarsh where he lives today a remand prisoner.
- Julian #Assange marries the woman he loves after two years of obstraction from HMP Belmarsh and Home office, yet no guest permitted if they are journalist.
- Join us Sunday 10/04/2022 Marking 3 years from the brutal and arbitrary arrest of Julian Assange on 11/04/2019. Event organised by @JA_Defence
- RT @greekemmy: Extraditing Julian Assange would be a gift to secretive, oppressive regimes | Peter Oborne | The Guardian https://t.co/t5mFP… 3 hours ago
- RT @Scottludlam: any chance we can #FreeJulianAssange now. for real. 4 hours ago
- RT @greekemmy: Leaked emails expose UK Home Secretary Priti Patel’s connection to MI6-style ‘research and influence operation’ https://t.co… 14 hours ago
- RT @StellaMoris1: With Gunther Wallraff, legendary german investigative journalist, holding the Gunther Wallraff prize certificate awarded… 2 days ago
- RT @declassifiedUK: 🚨The 46-nation Council of Europe is the continent's leading human rights organisation, founded after World War 2 to pro… 3 days ago
Daily Archives: July 14, 2011
Anti-war solidarity protest outside the High Court, Wednesday 13 July Supporters maintained a presence outside the Royal Courts of Justice throughout the second day of the hearing. At the end of the hearing, judgment was reserved and a ruling is … Continue reading